' rel='shortcut icon'/>

Amber Alert

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Diesel tops $3 per gallon in California

California diesel soared to more than $3 per gallon and the national average price continued to climb to more than $2.87 for the week ending Monday, April 16, 2007.
Maybe we need to just stay out of California for a while? But I guess that wouldn't work either because it seems once they raise it in California, it raises everywhere.
Everybody will have to join the band wagon OOIDA is running, and QUIT hauling cheap freight!

I just wished that these stations would wait until they receive a shipment of gas, diesel before they would shoot the price up. But where I live it seems if one station prices goes up....all of them do at the same time! I know they didn't all get a shipment in at the same time!

I still cannot see how Diesel is more than gas, when it is cheaper to produce it?

Anyway you can read all about it here; Diesel tops $3 per gallon in California

0 comments: