' rel='shortcut icon'/>

Amber Alert

Sunday, April 8, 2007

Getting your DAC report

You are entitled to request disclosure of the contents of your DAC file, and DAC is required to respond within 15 days. This includes both owner-operators and company drivers.

Drivers wishing to obtain a copy of employment information previous employers have stored on them may send a copy of their Drivers License and Social Security Card to:

USIS Transportation Services Consumer Department
P.O. Box 33181
Tulsa, OK 74153

You'll need to provide your home address and telephone number along with all correspondence. Keep a copy of your request for your own files.